Monday, September 3, 2012

The Price of Beauty: La Prairie Skin Caviar Liquid Lift

This is La Prairie's latest skincare launch.  It's being released to celebrate 25 years of their "caviar standard" skincare, and it apparently "alters the skin's basic structure for long-term firmness".  It's also £304.

Reading the press release got me wondering about my own price parameters for beauty.  I certainly don't balk at spending around £30 on a good lipstick, and I suspect I'll soon start considering whether £115 is too much to spend to replace my dwindling bottle of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.  I can't even begin to imagine spending over around £60 on skincare, though, let alone over £300 on a single serum.  

What's your price limit for beauty?  Could you consider spending £300 on a skincare product?  Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment